Friday, August 14, 2009

The Sting Saga continues.



G'day




Well I know you are not going to believe me but yesterday she only got stung AGAIN!!!!!!! Oh the agony Ivy...... It was very hot again although quite pleasant till about 11.00hrs when the sun started to turn the heat up.
In the afternoon while we were sleeping see pic of me asleep ( Idon’t let just anyone see my like this!) Gina went to see a friend about some goat like creatures if we get chickens can’t see us getting one of those. Although she has been know to come home with the odd horse or two!! Well it was during this visit with the friends (names withheld to protect the guilty) that the latest wasp took a dislike to her. Thought for a while we would not get dinner. Silly me doubting my skills of persuasion and she decided to shut me up.

But the good news is the grapes are nearly ready, hanging on the vine in all their magnificence. Pic here too.
Well we shall see what tomorrow brings

Adios Amigos

Hamish
yawn yawn all this doing nothing makes one very sleepy...

No comments: