Monday, November 9, 2009

Hamish goes to the country.....

Hi my friends.

We have had rain rain rain and then we had more rain.  BUT Gina did go to see the Alpacas on strict instructions to bring back photos and here they are.  ( She won't let me go near them after the episode with the chickens - I thought I was helping honest !)  Don't they live in just the most beautiful place.  The other two that are usually there in at their boyfriends for a while yet so the other GIRLS will be increasing the flock soon.

These are the mushrooms that are springing up all over the place at the moment I was going to eat one but I felt this overpowering urge to NOT eat one when Gina gently !!! put her foot behind me.  Just for you to see I got her to post on the blog a picture of Montcuq from on high.  It is a great place.  We all walked down to La Poste this evening to post yet another letter to CPAM and do you know  ( it was about 5.0'clock ) there were still people having coffee outside the Cafe du Centre.  Oh the life, the jolification it never stops here you know.



Beautiful isn't it?  And that is when the weather is wet cold and dreary.  It is paradise when the sun shines as well and it does that most of the time.

I am going to put a couple of pics on here of some of our Friends ( known them for ever ) from the uplands of the Peak District. Congratulations to you all on the birth of the new baby.  Also love to Leanna who has the wigglyist legs in the world.




Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  XXX


Hamish


XX  Keep getting well Rick.

No comments: