Monday, November 2, 2009

Hamish sees the Deux Jours de Montcuq Winner


Hi Everyone

This is Snoop ( remember Snoop with the sunglasses - flash fellow ) with the Delilah the MAMA pig.
Even I am impressed must be a very brave dog !!
Couldn't resist putting this picture in.






What an amazing weekend.  We saw the first man in on Sunday 2nd day of the Deux Jours de Montcuq.  See the picture at the top of the blog - you can just see me and Jim behind him and the horse on the corner there.

We ,that is Buddy and I, had a great conversation with one of the lady stewards.  What a lovely lady got loads of attention.  Here are a few more photos of the finishing horses.

Hey just noticed my special mate Josh is on the followers.  Saw the pics of you and Grace they are pretty good.    What do you think of these Josh - I was looking under the bay bush at the front of the house for snails for les jolies filles and I did not know Gina was taking pictures of me.  What we do for these chickens.  Next time you come I am hoping they will be making a contribution to the household budget like some eggs eh !!!
I have been working on trying to get some really good pictures of the chickens feathery legs so tomorrow I shall put some in.
Well that is the last of the horses see that red bridle now that is a bit different Gina says she has NEVER seen a RED bridle.    Sleep tight Josh and Grace.  How is Ruby? are you still reading the blog?




Talk to you all tomorrow.

Hamish
XX

PS Gina is going to see the Alpacas tomorrow.  Perhaps we can have some pictures of Rocky ?

No comments: