Thanks for any comments re this subject. I am quite willing to publish anything which will bring this into the public arena. This morning I heard on English television the NEW and soon to be ONLY lights/lamps for domestic use actually contain Mercury which is toxic and you cannot throw them away in the bin you have to take them to your local rubbish tip and handle with GLOVES ON !!!!!
The dustbin men run a mile from them. So much for ecologically beneficial.
x I am sure if Hamish knew about this he would be campagning too.