Tuesday, May 20, 2014

We are back in Business....

Hi Everyone...

First of all.  Message..  It is tick time a quick reminder for all of you dog owners.  They have arrived the horrible things, so get the medication out and get our dogs protected...  Ticks carry nasty diseases - for humans as well as dogs....

Jane and Lizzy are still going strong and our 'Enry has had a sabatical and is now up and raring to go.  Look forward to your comments and I will try to keep this updated with information I think might be relevant...

Here are the two reprobates themselves...  this is the last post I do the dogs do them from now on...


They had better get their act together and tidy up the office.  No more holidays, back to work on Monday next. !!!!

 The Dog Blog Office.....


1 comment:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Welkhome Bakhk ;-)

One must always make time fur bloggin' -

It is on my mom's has to do list -

If not - well, she'll nevFUR know how I will punish her fur depriving the world of my 'adventures'

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra